Professor Hazard's Terrible Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Off to see Kung-Fu Panda.

Off to see Kung Fu Panda. I have reserved optimism regarding how much I will enjoy it.

EDIT: So I just got done with Kung Fu Panda. I went into it expecting a pretty good movie - like a Shrek sequel - but what I got was blown away. Graphically pleasing in its every nuance, this movie could be viewed time and time again and still have something for you every time. I wanted to watch it again as soon as it was over, and I don't know what movie has ever done that for me in the past.

My rating stands at 9.5 - the only thing keeping it from a perfect ten being one scene that I thought could have been done slightly better. In point of fact, the scene may have been done that way, but lacked clarification on whether or not it happened. Clarifying it may have made it too much for kids. I dunno. Whatever the case, the movie is a masterpiece. Let's hope it does not get driven into the ground with endless sequels and an animated series.

No comments:

Followers