Professor Hazard's Terrible Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

After doing some rudimentary math, I have determined that it would cost less to buy a passport and drive to Canada for health care than it would be to get a full workup at my local hospital. I've been having a lot of chest and arm pain recently, and have been thinking an EKG might be a good idea. I am just imagining them telling me that it is a miracle that I am alive and that a quintuple bypass will be required for my continued survival. If surgery were needed, I would beg them to also liposuction out as much fat as they feel comfortable taking. Lord, I can only imagine what it would feel like to suddenly be a hundred or more pounds lighter. Heavenly, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After talking to Booyah at the Con I wondered if you'd ever consider some kind of surgery.
If you could afford it and wanted to do it it may not be a bad idea.

Followers