Professor Hazard's Terrible Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Camping out at the airport

Camping out at the airport Hampton. This day has been way too long.

EDIT: Okay, so here's the full tale. We had to take Savannah to the Knoxville airport so that she would be there at 6, an hour before her 7 AM flight. (I know, right, why don't they just say "be there at six". Who knows.) So we leave here at 4 AM. This is torturous. I fall asleep many times on the way over there. Luckily, I am a good sleep driver. Finally, we get there, just in time for her to miss her flight. She has to pay $25 to get one an hour later. We grab some McDonald's breakfast, the McDonald's is right next to a Hampton Inn, and I realize there is no way I am driving back home in the condition I'm in. We crash at the Hampton in a $75 room, and sleep until 1:23.

So when I say the day was way too long, I mean it was too long.

No comments:

Followers