Professor Hazard's Terrible Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

The time, it does fly.

Snipe Cons pass all too quickly, but I've had fun during this one. Here's some bullet points:
  • Got a Deoxys for my Pokémon game at the GameStop this weekend.
  • Finished principle photography for two Snipe Hunt videos.
  • Ate many a food at many a place and in many a variety.
  • Went on a night time adventure to find a Kinko's...
  • ... only to discover that what we needed to copy was left at home.
  • Got to meet my old friend Replay, outside of his native England for his first trip to the U.S.
  • Placed second in a Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament.
  • Placed second in the Snipe Hunt Invitational Trivia Exposition.
And fulfilled my outlandish promise to stay in the swimming pool all night long. (I get to swim so rarely.) Pretty soon I have to hit the old dusty trail, where my plump leg will cause me no end of troubles. Maybe some day I will start using airplanes, but probably not.

No comments:

Followers