Professor Hazard's Terrible Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

HITTAN THE BRI/x/

Well, in an hour or so I hope to be out the door and on the road. Got to stop at Mom's house to do some upkeep, and then it's down the Interstate we go.

I don't guess we're printing out directions; we'll just let the TomTom do all the work. He sometimes makes some unwise decisions, but he got us there last time.

The MAX Virus puppet is about 75% done at this point. Basically what that means is that he's done enough for us to take him on the road and finish him up at Casa de Booyah. I hope to get some good videos made with him, as it has been too long since the video aspect of the "media" at Snipe Hunt Media has been addressed.

Bleached my hair for the con... bleached it a little too well. Now I sort of look like I've been electrified. If I get out in the sunlight, I will probably look like some kind of fat angel with a corona of yellow plasma radiating from his head. Perhaps wearing goggles or sunglasses on my forehead will lessen the effect.

Was hoping to finish Snipe Hunt! #2 before leaving, but I reckon it ain't meant to be. Oh well, there's always time when I get back.

No comments:

Followers